Dashwood vinyl windows come standard with white interiors and exteriors. Choose from the optional exterior colours shown.
Custom colours and interior finishing is also available.
Dashwood windows with optional colours feature a revolutionary coating specially formulated for vinyl that is designed and tested for superior performance in all environmental conditions to resist peeling, flaking and chalking.
Dashwood windows feature insulating glass manufactured by Cardinal Glass Industries, a leader in the development and manufacture of advanced residential glass for windows and doors.
Choose the glass that best suits your situation and objectives.
Endur IG spacer
- Stainless steel spacer
- Desiccant material
- “Polyisobutylene” primary seal
- Specially formulated secondary seal
- Best total performance for colder climates
- Blocks heat loss to the outside and reflects heat back into the room
- Allows the winter sun’s heat to pass into the room
- Standard in Dashwood windows
- Year round performance
- In winter reflects heat back into the room
- In summer reflects sun’s heat and damaging UV rays
- 3 layers of Low-E coating
- High solar control without a dark tint appearance
- Balanced performance for year-round comfort
- Perfect choice for high solar glare locations
- Blocks solar heat gain maintaining cooler indoor temperatures
- Tinted appearance reduces visible light by 60%
Textured Glass Options
GLASS PRESERVE™ PROTECTIVE FILM
A little added insurance for your new window investment. This optional removable protective film is applied to the exterior and interior glass surfaces at the factory to shield the glass from unwanted debris and scratches during shipping, handling and installation. Peels away when the job is finished to reveal clear unblemished glass.
NEAT® NATURALLY CLEAN GLASS
All Trinity® Series window come standard with double pane Low E Glass or Optional Triple Pane Glass
Standard Truth Encore®
STANDARD CASEMENT & AWNING Multi Point locking hardware
Standard casement and awning locking and operating hardware comes with white or black finish.
Double Hung hardware
Traditional Double-Hung style windows feature upper and lower sashes that slide up and down for ventilation. Both sashes tilt inward for easy cleaning.
- Cam-Action Lock and Keeper – work in conjuction with interlocking meeting rail, pocket sill design and weather sealing system for weather-tight security. Available white or black finish.
- Recessed Tilt Laches – finger activated latch release locks allow sash to swing inwards for cleaning; recessed for a clean interior appearance.
- Constant Force Coil Balance System – concealed within the frame, each coil balance is gauged for the specific sash size and weight; requires less effort to raise and lower the sash compared to other spiral balance systems.
Recessed Tilt Laches – finger activated latch release locks allow sash to swing inwards for cleaning; recessed for a clean interior appearance.
GRILLES AND DIVIDED LITES
Dashwood windows are available with grille and divided lite options in a number of standard patterns and custom configurations.
INTERNAL GRILLES BETWEEN THE GLASS (GBG)
Permanently sealed inside the insulating glass for traditional appearance and easy cleaning. Choose from flat or contoured profiles in widths shown.
SIMULATED DIVIDED LITES (SDL)
Grille bars are permanently applied to the interior and exterior glass surfaces to create the look of individual true divided lites while maintaining the energy efficiency of modern insulating glass. Add an optional spacer between the glass for an even more authentic appearance.
INTERIOR JAMB OPTIONS
Interior jamb extensions are available factory applied or loose to suit wall dimensions of 4-5/8”, 5-5/8”, 6-5/16”, 7-7/8” and 10-1/2”. Custom dimensions are also available. Choose from these material types.
EXTERIOR FRAME AND BRICKMOULD OPTIONS
A selection of exterior brickmould profiles are offered for use in conjunction with exterior masonry or siding applications.
An authentic sillnose is also offered for an architecturally correct appearance.
Exterior accessories may be colour coordinated to window exteriors or a different colour can be specified for a custom 2-tone appearance.
SCREENS and Accessories
Standard screens feature charcoal fibreglass 18 X 16 mesh in aluminum frame with wide surround frame with concealed fasteners on casement and awning windows.
Optional Clearview screens feature fine gauge 20 X 20 fiberglass mesh for greater visual clarity.
Screen frame colour is coordinated to the interior colour on casement and awning and to the exterior colour on hung and gliding windows.
Interior Installation Bracket
Exterior Installation Bracket