The Siteline Wood Clad Frame patio door is the essence of quality, performance and precision engineering without any compromise.
PVC and wood frame bonding together for optimum strength.
- 5 5/8” or 7 3/8” frame made of wood and PVC ensuring exceptional sturdiness
- Plan stiles and interlocks are steel reinforced
- Screen door with extruded aluminum frame and fiberglass mesh
- Self-lubricating nylon tandem panel rollers provide smooth gliding action
- Screen with adjustable rollers for an effortless operation without coming off the track
Superior energy efficiency
- High performance sill design has a 10 degree slope for superior water tightness and drainage
- Sash panels co-extruded with dual flex PVC surrounding the entire 1” thick I.G. unit for optimum seal
- PVC requires minimal maintenance
- All exposed aluminum is anodized to prevent corrosion